January 2, 2014

FROSTBITE - HAPPY 2014





Details: 
Urban Outfitters cardigan (find here)
Karmaloop dress (find here)
Forever 21 choker 

Happy 2014, everyone! 
I'm not really one to make resolutions, but I do want to put more effort into my Lookbook and blog. So here I am, freezing my butt off to kick off the year! Also, as you may have noticed, I've made quite a few changes to my blog. The title went from "Loveless" to "Black Orchid", and I've got a new banner and color scheme. It's all still a work in progress, but I hope you like it so far!

I've been eyeing this dress for about a month, and I was so excited to receive it as a Christmas present. I've got a bit of a plaid obsession right now, but this is far more unique than my growing collection of flannels.When I first tried it on, it looked absolutely ridiculous on me since the waist was too loose. However, I was so desperate to make it work that I made some alterations and BOOM. Here it is~





5 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    We love your blog, we are following you on Bloglovin', mind to follow back?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/onlydopefashion

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you´re so beautiful and I totally love your checked dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, I love that dress! Amazing find girly. You look absolutely stunning, great styling!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely fabulous! You certainly know how to take a pose in front of a camera. Anyway, that dress looks very flattering on you. It's giving me some rebel/preppy realness. Being able to do your own alterations is just awesome. Keep the fire of creativity burning!

    Serena Hartigan @ The Zip Yard

    ReplyDelete